Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's hard to be green

...and practice law.  Even with my state encouraging e-filing, and many (almost all) of my documents coming to me through email, I have so many paper docs!  Miss Strong-Willed Chef is quite the Greenie, and somewhere along the way she has convinced me to be more green, too.  So, imagine my frustration with the continual flow of papers, mainly court orders, in paper format.  Not only is this NOT green, NOT necessary (email would suffice for these too!), it is very space intensive.  I currently have SEVEN file cabinets full of paper docs. 

You might think that isn't so bad...but then, recall, I have been in practice for one (1) year.

I am starting to dread seeing the many envelopes arrive, stuffed full of necessary information in unnecessary paper format.

No comments:

Post a Comment