Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Time for What Do You Think Wednesday!

I'm starting a new practice here at TGFJ - "What Do You Think?" Wednesday will be a !hopefully weekly staple where I share news stories serious, practical and fluff.  I may or may not share my own thoughts, but I would love to hear yours, or get you talking in your offices and homes. Each week I will add a story or two suggested by one or more of my kids and another by one or more of my clients.

Megyn Kelly and Newt Gingrich Talk Sex - Predators That Is

(If it had been a male interviewer, would Gingrich have maintained the same exact language?)

Fashionista Rebel Says She Would Hate This

(And I just think it should be a criminal act to name all your kids with the same first letter if you have more than two or three kids.)

November is National Adoption Month

Justin Timberlake, This is For You 

Supreme Court Takes on.....Bathroom Use?
(Pssst - I'll Go With You)

Is There an Expiration on When You Can Wear Jeans?
(Who knew I was ahead of my time?)

Get the Vote Out


No comments:

Post a Comment